Hi! I’m BritishGirlOnline and this is my blog, yes I know I managed to choose the same name as Zoe Sugg’s book, but honestly I had nothing else. Would you rather me be called APacketOfSkittles? I don’t think so. Anyway, I’m going to tell you a few facts ’bout me that you may want to know, if you’re reading this.
1. I don’t use my real name online, I usually go by a fake name, so I’ve decided that name will be: Ayla Defoy. Hopefully there’s no one called that but whatever. I don’t like my real name that much anyway.
2. My dream when I pass school is to become an actress or animal rescuer. From a young age I loved both those jobs, they were everything I loved, so hopefully I achieve them!
3. I spend my life on the internet, I watch YouTube, talk to internet friends, etc. I mean trying YouTube would be fun, I just don’t think I’m cut out for it, meh.
4. Memes are basically all of my feed. So I look at a lot of memes.
5. I support the LBGT+ community and I’m against racism, sexism and any kind of ism. I hate Donald Trum, you can probably tell.
6. My favourite bands and singers are Blink-182, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, Scratch21, Melanie Martinez and Dodie Clark. I know, how original for a 13 year old.
7. I read ALOT of books. I’ve been reading a lot of books through this year and last year, it helps my sadness and anger, it takes me too a fantasy world that I adore.
8. I ADORE aesthetics, my style is more vintage and grungy, very confusing but I love it!
9. I will not be showing my face, please don’t search up my other social media cause that’s just not cool my dude.
10. Finally! I will be posting about my life events and life lessons that happen when I go through my week, ’cause my life is PRETTY eventful!
That’s it from me, speak to you soon people of the internet. Good day!
BritishGirlOnline, Gone For Now xxx